Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
The sale of our books help support our mission / projects. Click on any of the book photos above to see our book site.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Two Months Down - Just Checking In!


I can't believe Liz and I have been in Guatemala for almost 2 months now! Boy has the time gone by quickly. Here is a short video update.


I have always enjoyed hiking but it seemed like I never had time to go (When in the U.S.), but now I have the time. Every Saturday I enjoy getting up early and spending a few hours hiking and talking to God (Yes, I do most of the talking but He is a good listener.) Here is a short video of my hike today!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you guys! Didn't know you'd gone off on mission, but glad you have and glad you seem to have landed on your feet. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Please pray for Liz and me and for our mission. May you be filled always with God's love. Deacon Pat