Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
The sale of our books help support our mission / projects. Click on any of the book photos above to see our book site.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Spiritual Walk - A Work of Prayer


Some people probably wonder why I make so many short videos? 

Well, for me it is a hobby, something I like to do, but it is more than just a hobby. I often feel that life and experiences can travel by us so quickly that we often are too distracted to see God's hand in what might seem to be a common or ordinary event. But by making these short videos it gives me a chance to more slowly think about my day, my life, the chance meetings I had, and what actually occurred. As I ponder the events of the day I often find deeper meaning. Maybe one could say that making these little videos is a sort of prayer for me, especially since I almost always think of God, His grace, and spiritual things as I make and watch the videos. I hope maybe it can help you as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Pat ... your Spanish is getting very good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Please pray for Liz and me and for our mission. May you be filled always with God's love. Deacon Pat