Deacon Pat's Books

Deacon Pat's Books
The sale of our books help support our mission / projects. Click on any of the book photos above to see our book site.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Time To Sell The Home!


Now with our end date in sight it is time to sell our home. What a great home it has been! We raised our family in this house and on this property but it is now time to close this chapter of our lives and move on.

I hope and pray that the right buyer comes along and will enjoy this place as much as we have. :)


While attempting to save money, I began to fix things that had needed to be fixed for some time. Usually I would not have attempted these type of projects (i.e. replacing a sub-floor, laying flooring, replacing a door and door frame, drywall repair, etc,) but being a soon-to-be missionary every penny counts. 

So, I decided that I needed to try. 

WOW! I was surprised that after watching a few YouTube videos I was able to fix things.  

Not only did I save a lot on money but I realized that I can do things I didn't think I could do...... You think God might be trying to tell me something in preparation for missionary life? :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Please pray for Liz and me and for our mission. May you be filled always with God's love. Deacon Pat